Pest Prevention Tips
Pests and rodents aren’t simply a nuisance pest – they can severely affect your health and the health of your loved ones This is why bug and insect prevention is critical in protecting homes, businesses & schools.
Here are some general tips to keep unwanted pest out:
- Seal cracks, crevices and holes on the outside of the home including entry points for utilities and pipes.
- Keep tree branches and shrubbery well trimmed and away from your home or business.
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry all the time.
- Store garbage in sealed containers, trash cans and dispose of it regularly.
- Repair fascia and rotted roof shingles; some insects are drawn to deteriorating wood and it makes it easy for rodents and wildlife to enter.
- Replace weather-stripping and repair loose mortar around the basement, foundation and windows.
- Store fire wood at least 20 feet away from the house and five inches off the ground on a stand.
- Call us Pest X Team today!
Preventive Pest Control Service Plans
Multiple Service Plans are Available to Suit Every Budget or Need
At Pest X Team, we believe that there isn’t just one preventive pest control service plan that should fit all of our clients. Each house and homeowner has different wants and needs. We believe in customized pest control service plans and choices that would serve the needs of our clients individually.
If you are looking for preventive pest control services our affordable service plans will help you to prevent and solve issues with common household pests like ants, cockroaches, crickets, spiders, mice, rats, bees, wasps, silverfish, and many more pests.