Attic Restoration: If wildlife or rodents has inhabited the attic of your home or business, attic restoration is an important part of a complete wildlife/rodent control solution. Attic restoration basically means restoring your attic to the good, clean condition it was in before wildlife/rodents decided to move in and make a mess of things. Wildlife in attics can cause the following issues:
- Poop and urine in the insulation
- Nesting material and all kinds of food debris throughout the attic
- Odor issues inside the home or business
- Growth of mold on contaminated attic areas and floor boards
- Parasites, roundworm, and other diseases
- Pheromone scent that can attract new wildlife and rodents
So it’s important to address these issues by cleaning, decontaminating, and restoring the attic to its original state it was in. This is done through several steps. The proper training and equipment is required, such as a HEPA filter mask and biohazard suits.
Attic restoration can be quick and affordable, or intensive and expensive, depending on the amount that needs to be cleaned and removed. Homeowner’s insurance policies may cover the cost of the attic restoration.